Last Minute Gift Guide
It’s that time of year again when you have to sacrifice your own pay check for other people’s happiness. Kidding, we actually love buying our family and friends amazing presents. That’s why we’ve put together a few gifts we think are worth giving to loved ones this festive season… And all UNDER $100 and have EXPRESS shipping options for last minute buyers (we’re thinking of you).
1. STRIPPED LINEN EYE MASK $7.90 Zara Home
If you’re planning on travelling in the new year or a light sleeper, these eye masks aren’t sore on the eye!
2. MINI COPPER PLANTER $18 Julia Kostreva
These mini copper planter are ideal for succulents or cacti owners. They would fit anywhere in your house and are a great little decoration tool to brighten up the room and bring some green into your life.
3. MULTI STRIPE VELOUR TOWEL $25.90 Zara Home
Who doesn’t like a towel set especially one with stripes!
4. ESSENT’IAL IL SACCHINO PAPER BAG $15.00 Madewell
We can’t explain our excitement for this Silver Bag. Perfect in the bathroom, bedroom or living area.
5. GOLD FOIL/ MARBLE INDIGO DAILY PLANNER $32.00 Julia Kostreva
This 12 month daily planner has wide spaces and amazing typography inside! You could write all-day/ every day and it’s the perfect item for your life if you LOVE planning it in style.
7. THE NEW YORK TIMES 36 HOURS: 125 WEEKENDS IN EUROPE CLOTH-BOUND BOOK $55 Mr Porter
If you’ve got the travel bug or know someone who lives in Europe who can jump over the border, this is for you! Make the most of weekends away with this must do information pack!
8. COPPER FOIL ‘ALL YOU NEED IS… $55 JASMINE DOWLING
Brighten up your room or you friend’s with this humorous, inspirational print.
9. KINGYO TEAPOT $70 T2
For goldfish lovers and those who like a little fun and folly at teatime.
10. FUJIFILM INSTAX MII 8 INSTANT CAMERA (WHITE) $79 JB HI-FI
Compact and stylish instant camera, hipster snaps are now easier than ever!